Call us: +254 726 174 921 +254 205 260 261
Email Us: email@example.com
Opening Hours: Mod-Fri:8:00am-5:00pm
Our purpose is to create a world where people live free from violence and poverty to peace and prosperity.
A peaceful, just and prosperous society.
To support disadvantaged communities to move from crisis and poverty to peace and development.
1. Equity and inclusivity: We believe everyone deserves impartial access to resources, rights and opportunities hence support actions that deepen mutuality, equity and equality.
2. Tolerance: We respect and appreciate people’s diverse beliefs, values, feelings and experiences.
3. Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest level of moral and ethical uprightness, honesty and transparency.
4. Accountability: We are committed to judicious and transparent management of processes and resources entrusted to us.
5. Collaboration: We nurture working relationships based on partnership principles of mutual respect, complimentary, reciprocity, shared value and joint learning.
6. Do No Harm: We take a step back from an intervention to look at the broader context and mitigate potential negative effects on the social fabric, the economy and the environment.
Our Guiding Principles
A holistic approach to peace and development-We promote multi-pronged approaches that link peace and with development to effectively address the underlying drivers and root causes of violence and poverty. We acknowledge the interconnectedness of issues, needs and endeavor to bridge all gaps through participation and inclusivity.
Partnering for impact
We bring people together across divides to find sustainable solutions to overcome violence and poverty. We work with a wide range of partners at all levels of society, including the national and county government, the police, civil society organizations, grassroots communities, religious and business leaders and council of elders.
Supporting community-led change
We support and empower local communities to drive bottom-up social change and implement their own solutions, because communities are the best agents of their own change. We invest in and strengthen community systems and structures to drive and sustain home-grown solutions.
Communities are drivers of their own development and therefore empowering them guarantees sustainable change.
We are guided by the following ideals:
1. Partnering for impact: We bring together diverse groups to find sustainable solutions to overcome violence and poverty.
2. Supporting community-led change: We invest in and strengthen local community systems and structure to enable them take action thereby sustain home-grown solutions.
3. Integration: Promote holistic approaches that link peace and development for improved lives.
We offer the following:
1. New knowledge and evidence based solutions. Our work focuses on innovative research, partnering for impact and engaging with stakeholders on policies and practices to benefit people and the planet.
2. Sustainability: our interventions are based on innovative solutions (tools and best practices from implementation) embeded into the design and implementation that promote self-reliance and potential growth.
3. People oriented and tailor-made solutions to develop diverse capacities to enhance effective service delivery for individual and institutional sustainability.
4. Diversity and collaboration: Create diverse opportunities through innovations and strong networks for collaborative and scaling of development needs.